– The submitted site must be in English language or should have English translation services available on the site.
– The design of the site should be complete with no broken links/images and should not come across as unfinished. Under construction websites will be rejected immediately.
– The listing title should be formatted properly in title case.
– The description for your listing should not be more than 300 characters and formatted properly in sentence case.
– Symbols and numbers are not accepted at the beginning of the title unless your company name starts with a number.
– Only your homepage or top level domain will be accepted as a viable submission. Inner pages as your submitted URL will be rejected.
– Submission is only guaranteed for a single category per site and you will be allowed to select the most appropriate category for your listing.
– Spamming or repeat submissions of the same URL will not tolerated and will result in your site being banned from our directory.
Please do not submit your site if it:
– Contains Pornography, adult or mature content
– Contains Hacking/cracking content
– Contains Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
– Excessive profanity
– Gambling or casino-related content
– Excessive, repetitive or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
– Deceptive or manipulative content
– Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
– Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol, tobacco-related products, prescription drugs, replicas or imitations of designer goods
– Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
– Includes any type of pornographic materials, hate materials, adult materials, racial materials, or unlawful practice.
– Contains nothing more than links to third party websites.
– Is difficult to read (for example 9px type) or navigate, contains broken links.
– Promotes our interpretation of what may not be considered best practices in the SEO/SEM industry.
– Advertises the use of gateway pages, doorway pages, or bridge pages, a practice which may be considered spam by the major search engines and directories as stated in their published guidelines.
– Advertises, promotes, or contains links to other website properties and/or third party affiliations that promote the service of automatic site submissions to hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of search engines, directories and/or FFA’s/link farms.
– Has little to no meaningful content; one or two pages specific to SEO/SEM, or; contains little to no original content specific to the SEO/SEM industry.
– Contains keyword stuffed HTML Comments Tags or any form of metadata abuse and/or misuse based on our interpretation of the guidelines set forth by the W3C, WAI, WCAG, Section 508, Bobby and the DCMI.
– Contains the metadata element. If your site contains any variation of the revisit-after META tag, we will decline the submission without further review.
We do not guarantee:
– Definite inclusion to our directory.
– Results, sales, conversions or traffic.
We reserve the right to:
– Refuse submission for any violation of our guidelines or other justified reasons.
– Alter title, descriptions and keywords.
– Move your site to most relevant category.